Workplace Flu Immunization Clinics
Interested in having a flu immunization clinic at your workplace?
Corporate Cost Savings
• Flu shots save on average $46.85/employee in medical and sick leave.
• Illness can result in 3-5 missed work days and 2 weeks of low productivity.
VNA is a non-profit organization. All immunization proceeds are reinvested back into the community to provide services for homeless shelter nursing, vulnerable women and infants and the frail elderly.
Employers may provide vouchers for employees unable to attend their scheduled clinic. Vouchers may be redeemed at other VNA flu clinics. VNA will coordinate billing with participating employers.
Flu Immunizations for All Ages
VNA Registered Nurses are experts at immunizing all ages!
We offer flu immunization to persons ages 6 months and older.
• Flu Shot – approved for ages 6 months and older
• FluMist – approved for healthy individuals 2-49 years of age who are not pregnant
The VNA can bill the following insurances (all must be the primary insurance):
• Coventry for the flu shot only
• Traditional and Railroad Medicare Part B
VNA accepts the following payment types:
• Credit/Debit Card
Contact Jill Stammer, Immunization Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-930-4220.