Make the right decision for your family by asking the right questions.
- How long has the agency been delivering in-home care services?
- If a higher level of care is needed, will the agency be able to provide skilled home care?
- Are the caregivers employees of the organization or do they use a referral agency?
- Are the caregivers fully vetted, insured and bonded?
- Have the caregivers been screened and well trained to provide the level of care needed?
- Who pays for the taxes and workers' compensation?
- How does the agency supervise and oversee the quality of care provided by its workers?
- Can the agency offer back-up technology to support my care?
- Is the agency a licensed home care provider?
When you are close to deciding who will provide you with help, ask yourself these questions:
Are you, your family and your loved one comfortable with the caregiver?
Is the personality of the caregiver one that's compatible with yours?
Does he/she have the required skills?
Do you trust them in your home, especially in emergency situations?
Get More Information
You may complete the information requested to request VNA services for yourself, friend or loved one. Our staff will respond to your request within 24 hours.
Please do not use this form to request emergency services. In the case of an emergency, please call 911.