402-342-5566

How can we
help you?

search

Voices of VNA

266 comments
Category:

Healing Motion’s Physical Therapist Ross Holsing explains how manual therapy techniques are one of the many treatment options that Physical Therapists utilize when trying to help someone with pain or physical limitations. One such manual therapy technique is called Graston Technique, which has gained attention lately.
Read More
Tags :

0 comments
Category:

The Love 'n Learn team at the Visiting Nurse Association uses many tools to help our clients learn parenting skills. Now there is a new and very promising tool available in Omaha: Circle of Security Parenting.
Read More
Tags :

1 comment
Category:

With the incredible support of volunteers, VNA continues to do great work for our community. Each contributes in their own special way, and we have been able to count on Charlie Richard for four decades! Thank you, Charlie, for all you do!
Read More
Tags :

0 comments
Category:

It is estimated 75% of Americans eat at least one meal out per week. The other 25% are eating out every 2-3 days! It's safe to assume eating out at restaurants is part of a normal diet for most of us. Maintaining a healthy mindset can be tough when eating out because of all the temptation. VNA Registered Dietitian Shelby Hoskins shares tips on how to eat out without experiencing a guilty conscious.
Read More
Tags :

0 comments
Category:

On a cold January day, Cheryl drove to the 11-Worth Cafe, one of her favorite Omaha venues. She confidently walked inside to a booth in the back while greeting familiar faces. Just last summer, this simple trip would not have been possible.
Read More
Tags :

0 comments
Category:

The Care Transitions program is one facet of VNA’s partnership with Nebraska Medicine, an organization that offers exceptional patient care, combined with innovative research and education.
Read More
Tags :

0 comments
Category:

VNA is grateful for the support of dozens of local artists at Art & Soup each year. This year’s participating artists are already gearing up for the event, happening February 21 at the Embassy Suites La Vista. Hear what a few of them had to say about Art & Soup…
Read More
Tags :

0 comments
Category:

VNA is counting down to Art & Soup on February 21 and so are our participating chefs and restaurants. We’ve spoken with a few of them about the event -- the competition is already heating up! But more importantly, our chefs and restaurants are excited to support VNA’s Shelter Nursing Program. Hear what they had to say about the event...
Read More
Tags :

0 comments

On The Right Path

Feb 02, 2016
Category:

Four years ago, Becky received a devastating diagnosis: she had six months to live. With the help of VNA's shelter nursing program, Becky has turned her life around and quit drinking. She considers each day a blessing.
Read More
Tags :

0 comments
Category:

With the new year comes New Year's resolutions and becoming a better you. Everyone wants a fresh start, a new beginning for the upcoming year. I think most of us would agree that being healthier and eating right are often at the top of the resolutions list. But where do you start and how do you maintain?
Read More
Tags :

« Previous123Next »